As avenues for learning expand, it is essential that we reach outside the traditional learning paradigm to meet the needs and expectations of tomorrow’s students. Since 2005, KnowledgeWorks has studied the trends shaping our world and helped education leaders plan for the future of learning.
Join us at Transforming the Learning Ecosystem, a one-day event, in collaboration with Grantmakers for Education and their Out-of-School Time Funder Network.
This event on June 30th in Washington, D.C., will give participants to opportunity to:
- Learn more about future education trends;
- Imagine how formal and informal learning environments can connect in transformative ways, creating learning ecosystems that put students at the center;
- Discuss how ‘personalized learning’ can support youth voice and achievement, not just in niche programs, but at scale, with attention to equity and access for all;
- Confront financial and policy challenges to realizing this new vision for future learning; and
- Consider how grantmakers can spark transformation of the learning ecosystem.
Date: Monday, June 30, 2014
Time: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Location: The Capital Hilton, Washington, D.C.
Admission to this event is free to GFE members.
Register and view the full agenda.
Join us for this unique collaboration between Grantmakers for Education (GFE), KnowledgeWorks, and the GFE Out-of-School-Time Funders Network.
Article by Cris Charbonneau