- Help education stakeholders identify emerging opportunities and challenges
- Clarify what they need from learning and for their communities
- Ask deep questions about their work
- Set relevant goals
Toolkit activities to explore the future of learning in your communityThe four activities included in this toolkit are easy for facilitators to adapt across settings and audiences.
- Exploring Future Graduate Profiles: Explore the knowledge and skills that young people will need to thrive in the future.
- Designing Student-Centered Learning Experiences: Design student-centered learning experiences, informed by future needs and inspired by real-life examples.
- Mapping an Ideal Learning Community: Visualize the assets, relationships and supports contributing to an ideal future of learning.
- Prototyping Solutions for Learners: Develop and model solutions to authentic challenges.