Since 2020, KnowledgeWorks has facilitated the Leading Change Community Fellowship, a program focused on creating a national educator-driven community of support for those leading personalized learning transformation. As a result of this fellowship, the Leading Change PLC was formed – a free national network just for educators working to create more equitable, personalized learning environments for each student.
I’m excited to introduce the 2022-23 Leading Change Community Fellows, who will build upon the work of the 2021-22 fellowship and bring educators together through the Leading Change PLC.
Meet the 2022-23 Leading Change Community Fellows
In their role as Leading Change Community Fellows, these educators will work together and with KnowledgeWorks to:
- Design and facilitate inclusive opportunities to learn and share new ideas and resources with fellow educators who are leading personalized learning transformation, advocating for systems change and building the capacity of others.
- Create safe spaces for educators to learn about and examine diversity, inclusion, equity and justice as they advance personalized learning practices and policies.
- Determine areas of focus for the Leading Change PLC’s online discussions, meetups and other peer-to-peer learning opportunities based on educator needs and current events/challenges.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow, equip and engage an educator community that is racially/ethnically diverse and ensures everyone feels welcome and supported.
- Advise on the long-term growth and direction of the community.