We achieve more together, regardless of location
Over 50 employees strong, KnowledgeWorks staff includes talented and experienced professionals from 12 locations across the U.S. to better serve and champion the diverse needs of our learning communities.
We take bold actions to transform education
Through an unrelenting energy and commitment, we inspire and champion a compelling vision for the future through our culture of learning. We value diverse perspectives, skills and experiences and advocate for open dialogue, data and differing viewpoints. We build on success, learn from failure and celebrate team.
Investing in You
With individuals and teams located in all different parts of the country, it’s important for us to invest in creating a powerful, connected learning community that feels valued, recognized and empowered.
- Healthcare benefits: Our healthcare plan includes medical, dental and vision care for you and your family, as well as an annual $2,500 contribution from KnowledgeWorks into employee HSA accounts. We also offer 100% employer paid short and long-term disability, life insurance, AD&D insurance and long-term care.
- Retirement: We help our employees plan for the future by offering competitive 401(K), coupled with employer contributions of a safe harbor of 3%, an employer match of up to 2% of employee contributions and an end-of-year employer contribution of up to 5%.
- Incentive pay: All KnowledgeWorks employees are eligible to participate in the annual employee incentive compensation plan based on annual goals and the employee’s role.
- Time off and vacation: KnowledgeWorks offers a generous time off and vacation policy. Vacation and personal day benefits start at three weeks’ vacation and four personal days annually for full-time employees. In addition to the eight standard holidays and the office closes between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Skills and Professional Development: A small, but mighty organization, there is a lot of opportunity to grow your skillsets and deepen your experience. This begins with an informative onboarding orientation when your start working with us, and it continues with training opportunities and experiences that help you develop professionally and personally. We offer, and encourage our staff to participate in leadership development, mentoring, coaching and job-specific training classes.
Investing in our communities
Strong communities are built upon strong foundations. We invest our time, resources and passion in the communities in which we live.
- Volunteerism: Our employees make an impact by donating their time as volunteers, both company-sponsored activities and individual interests, including student mentoring, serving on non-profit and civic boards and contributing specific skills.
- Employee Matching Gift: KnowledgeWorks matches employee donations to 501(c)(3) non-profits up to $1000 per year.