At KnowledgeWorks, we believe all children can learn and should be challenged as individuals. We need to ensure every student masters academic content, encourage them to take ownership of their learning and help them develop the social-emotional skills they’ll need for whatever is next for them. This belief is at the heart of our work to help school districts grow personalized, competency-based learning communities and realize their vision for every student’s success.
Our work in schools across the country sparks new thinking about ways to prepare students for an uncertain future. We believe in personalized learning not only for students, but also for educators and leaders.
With nearly 20 years of experience exploring the future of learning, growing educator impact and working with state and federal policymakers, our passionate team partners with schools and communities to grow a system-wide approach to sustain student-centered practices so that every child graduates ready for what’s next.
We know that we all do better when we work together.
At KnowledgeWorks, our vision is that every student experiences meaningful personalized learning that enables him or her to thrive in college, career and civic life.
By delivering innovative education approaches and advancing aligned policies, KnowledgeWorks activates and develops the capacity of communities and educators to imagine, build and sustain vibrant learning ecosystems that allow each student to thrive.
Through our portfolio of school and community approaches, we provide innovative tools, training and assistance to school leaders, teachers and community stakeholders.
- We change the way teaching and learning happens in our schools through early college high schools and personalized, competency-based education. We work to develop and help administrators and teachers implement innovative and more effective learning environments.
- We educate legislators, policy makers, educators, business leaders and the community at large on future trends in teaching and learning, on the need for change, on potential policies to adopt and on the mechanisms needed to implement these ideas.
- We invest in the Greater Cincinnati community through our support of StrivePartnership. An affiliate of KnowledgeWorks, StrivePartnership unites leaders from various sectors to support every child, every step of the way, cradle to career in the urban core of Greater Cincinnati.
Our Core Values
- Passion: we inspire others to act
- Courage: we take bold actions to transform education
- Empower: we believe in everyone’s potential
- Partner: we achieve more together
- Inclusion: we celebrate the strength of all voices