The Leading Change PLC is an educator-driven group facilitated through the KnowledgeWorks Personalized Learning Community, an online community that connects personalized learning practitioners from multiple states.
Through online discussions and regular virtual meetups facilitated by fellow educators, members of this community will be able to:
- Connect and learn with other classroom, school and district leaders at various stages and levels of transformation to personalized, competency-based learning
- Celebrate educators who are seizing every opportunity to accelerate change and innovate for sustainable equitable practices
- Develop a support system to lean on in your work to build belief in the vision and sustainable systems and structures
- Get peer feedback, insights and ideas to help with specific challenges and strategies to advance change
- Share resources and examples with your peers across the country
- Reflect on what it takes to lead transformation and consider personal growth goals
Membership is currently free and open for educators who align with the community’s values and beliefs below and agree to provide regular feedback on their experiences as part of the community.