In partnership with local agencies and organizations, KnowledgeWorks supports the facilitation and growth of the following state-level networks focused on scaling personalized, competency-based learning:
- Arizona Personalized Learning Network in partnership with the Center for the Future of Arizona
- East Connecticut Personalized Learning Consortium in partnership with EASTCONN
- North Dakota Personalized, Competency-Based Learning Network in partnership with the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction
- Ohio Personalized Learning Network in partnership with the Ohio Department of Education and Ohio’s regional Education Service Centers
- PersonalizeSC Community in partnership with the South Carolina Department of Education’s Office of Personalized Learning.
KnowledgeWorks partner learning communities have access to opportunities to connect and learn from each other’s experiences both within their state and across the country. Learning opportunities include school visits, shared professional development, multi-district convenings and virtual peer-to-peer learning via our online community. Cross-state peer-to-peer learning opportunities are designed by educators leading personalized learning implementations in their own communities through our Personalized Learning Community Fellowship.