KnowledgeWorks helps school districts and communities prepare each child for success through personalized learning. Our team helps administrators and educators create a community-wide plan to make their vision a reality, understand opportunities for professional development and system alignment and build capacity to sustain personalized learning practices.
KnowledgeWorks partners with districts and educators to help them:
- Implement personalized, competency-based learning
- Advance early college opportunities
- Create a transparent competency-based student learning continuum
- Develop an evidence-based strategic plan
- Grow the capacity of educator and leaders through professional development
- Develop a community-wide vision focused on preparing graduates for the future
- Connect with and learn from other districts across the country
- Understand and advocate for policy change that supports local innovation
- Look ahead to the future through strategic foresight research and workshops
All KnowledgeWorks professional development workshops and technical assistance are delivered by our team of teaching and learning experts, including former teachers, principals and superintendents. With nearly 20 years of experience, KnowledgeWorks has helped more than 12,000 teachers grow learner-centered practices, raising academic expectations for over 135,000 students.