The Future of Learning is a two-day conference in Christchurch, New Zealand from September 30 to October 1, 2019. At the event, international and local experts in their fields will guide, educate and challenge participants through a journey of future technology scenarios and possibilities.
Attendees will learn first-hand about a host of topics related to exponential technology change, learning technologies and digital tools, future skills, strategic foresight and innovative learning approaches.
The conference will include:
- Keynotes and presentations from thought leaders and industry experts
- Interactive and immersive workshops
- Discussion groups and panels
- Networking opportunities
- Resources and information to shape your thinking
- An ongoing community of action and connection
KnowledgeWorks Director of Strategic Foresight Jason Swanson will address the main points of each element of Navigating the Future of Learning and make links to the NZ context, covering schools, tertiary education, business and community environments.