Help us celebrate the power of early college high school during Early College High School Week 2018. From April 22-28, 2018, we will be joining early colleges and their partners in sharing stories of success with the hashtag #EarlyCollegeWeek.
Why early college high school?
For students and family, early college means the dream of college can become a reality. Early college benefits students and families, as well as the community at large:
- Students typically earn college credit at no cost to them or their family
- This approach creates a seamless transition between high school and college
- Staff at early colleges guide and support students throughout their blended high school and college experiences
- Early colleges support career pathways aligned to the local economy’s needs that can help create a pipeline of future skilled employees for the community
- By supporting an early college, colleges and universities create a pipeline of students for their four-year degree programs
Learn more about advancing early college high school.