At KnowledgeWorks, we believe that the work of personalizing learning can’t be done by districts alone – it’s a community-wide effort. An essential component to a strong learning community is transparency – everyone, from students to teachers and parents, business and community members, needs to be able to see and understand what students are learning, how and why.
Personalized learning isn’t one-size-fits-all for students, and it’s not one-size-fits-all for communities, either. KnowledgeWorks helps district and community leaders create a community-wide vision for personalized learning focused on ensuring every student is ready for the future. We can help you:
- Build community-wide commitment to a vision focused on the knowledge, skills and characteristics you hope your graduates will possess
- Discover what makes your community unique
- Equip district and community leaders with strategies to ensure that the voices of all stakeholders – teachers, parents, students and business and community members – are heard and acted upon
- Share strategies for establishing effective means of receiving and incorporating community feedback into decision-making
- Facilitate early visioning and strategic planning within learning communities
- Lead workshops and forums to consider the future of learning and work in your community
We recognize that learning extends far beyond the school walls – and that everyone within a community must be ready to learn, grow and achieve together.