The Jefferson County Public Schools’ (JCPS) 2019 Deeper Learning Symposium: Know Equity, Know Excellence will be three days of quality professional development from educational leaders around the world and an opportunity to grow their professional learning network by connecting to other participants. The Symposium, which takes places from June 11-13, 2019, in Louisville, Kentucky, will offer self-selected sessions led by educators from JCPS as well as US and global educational leaders.
All sessions will focus on the following strands:
- Cultivating learning communities
- Designing learning experiences
- Growing learners
- Capturing and communicating learning
- Designing professional learning and cultivating educator leadership
- Building systemic capacity for deep change
- Actualizing equity through deeper, professional learning
- Leveraging technology to reimagine and maximize learning
KnowledgeWorks Chief Learning Officer Virgel Hammonds will be joining the 2019 JCPS Deeper Learning Symposium as a featured presenter and speaker.