The team behind KnowledgeWorks schools have successfully enacted high school improvement at the state, district and school levels. Our innovative designs have raised performance expectations for 180,000 students, while more than 12,000 teachers have sharpened their skills through our professional development models.
The KnowledgeWorks team partners with districts who are motivated to dramatically improve student outcomes and provides a full range of strategic assistance, resources and tools, as well as ongoing coaching and development for schools and districts. Our services include.
- District / school conditions assessment and visioning process
- Multi-year strategic design and technical assistance
- Change management preparation
- Leadership development for district and school leaders
- Instructional coaching for teachers
- Partnership development with higher education, local industry and community organizations
Long-lasting, dramatic change doesn’t happen without dedicated and knowledgeable partners. The team behind KnowledgeWorks schools have designed and implemented initiatives in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Battelle Memorial Institute, and The Ohio STEM Learning Network, among others. We also have worked with community foundations and statewide intermediary organizations across the nation. The KnowledgeWorks team also works alongside elected officials, superintendents, teachers and community leaders.